Zoll M Series 12 Lead Bi Phasic, Refurbished
Zoll M-Series w/ 12 Lead, SPO2, NIBP & ETCo2
(Picture is for illustration only. Unit will be equipped as stated in title above)
A Defibrillator for Every Application—One User Interface
Built with Patients and Users in Mind
• The smallest, lightest, brightest defibrillator unit in its class makes for easy handling and optimal viewing while the built-in AC power and battery chargerdoesn't add size or weight.
• The ZOLL Uniform Operating System features consistent, straightforward controls; intuitive menus lessen training costs, minimize operator confusion, and reduce the chance for error.
• ZOLL's proprietary Rectilinear Biphasic™ low-energy waveform.
• ZOLL's patented external Pacing offers superior capture at lower mean thresholds, reducing muscle artifact and ensuring more patient comfort and better patient tolerance. • Offers defibrillator event documentation via internal memory, as well as removable PCMIA cards for easy data transfer and archiving. Coupled with CodeNet®, ZOLL's unique PDA-based data management system, the M Series communication capability makes record keeping a breeze.
• A wide variety of defibrillator electrodes and paddles are designed to meet your every need, and pre-connection capability and common connectors help reduce stress in critical situations.
• Now available with Real CPR Help®.
Picture is for illustration only. Unit will be equipped as stated in title above. Many other configurations are available as well.