Warranty Service for Recertified Products
At Envi Health Solutions your satisfaction is our guarantee! All of our recertified products & repair services are backed by our standard 1-Year Warranty on Parts & Labor. Warranties contained herein do not apply to abuse, accident, acts of God, consumable parts, accessories, improper installation or operation and/or normal wear and tear or aging. For additional warranty service information and technical support questions, please call our Customer Service Department at 888-693-9162
Warranty Service for New Products
All new merchandise sold by Envi Health Solutions carry only those warranties made for them by their manufacturers (length of warranty and conditions vary by mfg). Envi Health Solutions offers no additional warranties relating to new Products. For additional warranty service information and technical support questions for new products, please call the corresponding telephone number below based on the manufacturer and model of your equipment and/or accessories:
Service / Repair Return Policy
Envi Health Solutions offers full line of biomedical repair services. If you have equipment or accessories that require service, repair or simply an annual PM (Preventative Maintenance), please call us at 888.693.9162 or 610.485.5267 to obtain a Return Goods Authorization (RGA) number. All items being returned to Envi Health Solutions for any reason must be accompanied by an RGA number. Please follow the steps below for your service/repair returns:
1. Call Customer Service at 888.693.9162 or 610.485.5267 to obtain a Return Goods Authorization (RGA) number.
2. Once an RGA number has been issued, carefully pack your item(s) for return and neatly write the RGA number on the outside of the box for return with a marker or pen.
3. Hand the box to your shipper and you’re done!
Purchase Return Policy
Envi Health Solutions is committed to your satisfaction. Every effort is made to pack and ship your order accurately and safely. If we make an error with your order or you receive defective or damaged merchandise, please call us at 888-693-9162 immediately. Regarding damaged merchandise, it is very important that you keep any and all packaging materials along with the damaged item(s) for insurance purposes. If you ordered the incorrect item or need to return an item for other reasons, our no nonsense 5-day right of refusal policy is as follows:
1. You may receive a refund or credit on most items within 5 days of delivery. Items must be in their original packaging. Before we can accept your eligible return items, you must call us at 888-693-9162 or 610-485-5267 to obtain a Return Goods Authorization (RGA) number. Write the number on the shipping label of each box to be returned, so we’ll know how to process your refund. Items returned to us without original and damaged packaging or without an RGA, will incur a 15% restocking fee. Returns beyond 5 days will not be accepted.
2. All items purchased from Envi Health Solutions may be returned under this policy (unless otherwise stated) except opened/used electrode pads or those with damaged packaging, opened rescue kits and packs, opened/used batteries, sales items, software, videos, CDs/DVDs and extended warranties. If you are returning an automated external defibrillator (AED) or training unit, the price of opened electrode pads, opened or used batteries or items in opened or non-resalable condition will be deducted from the refund.
3. Shipping and insurance costs on returned items are the responsibility of the customer. For your protection, we urge you to ship returns insured using a reputable carrier who will issue a tracking number for the shipment. Envi Health Solutions is not responsible for customer returns that are lost or damaged during transit.
4. Items not purchased from Envi Health Solutions may not be returned to Envi Health Solutions. We only accept returns for items ordered directly from our customer service department by phone and or orders placed online through our website.
You can shop at Envi Health Solutions with confidence. We have partnered with Authorize.Net, a leading payment gateway since 1996, to accept credit cards and electronic check payments safely and securely for our customers. We appreciate the trust you place in Envi Health Solutions, and we are committed to respecting your privacy and the security of your personal information.
The Authorize.Net Payment Gateway manages the complex routing of sensitive customer information through the electronic check and credit card processing networks. See an online payments diagram to see how it works.
Our company adheres to strict industry standards for payment processing, including:
128-Bit Secure Sockets Layer (SSL) Technology For Secure Internet Protocol (IP) Transactions.
Industry Leading Encryption Hardware And Software Methods And Security Protocols To Protect Customer Information.
Compliance With The Payment Card Industry Data Security Standard (PCI DSS).
Envi Health Solutions and www.envihs.com are registered with the Authorize.Net Verified Merchant Seal program.
*Pricing and products availability on this website supersedes information in all previous catalogs and price lists. Prices are subject to change without prior notice.