COVID-19 Cancellation and Return Policy
Due to COVID-19, Personal Protection Equipment (PPE), infection control supplies and other related products are on manufacturer backorder. While the manufacturers are increasing production, they are also implementing strict rules that all orders are noncancelable and non-returnable. Therefore, we are implementing the same noncancelable and non-returnable policy for these products.
As indicated on the Envi Health Solutions return policy, all returns require an approved RGA number. Items received without an RGA will not receive credit. Please contact Customer Service at 888-693-9162 if you have questions, or would like additional information.
Service/Repair Return Policy
Envi Health Solutions offers a full line of biomedical repair services. If you have equipment or accessories that require service, repair or simply an annual PM (Preventative Maintenance), please call us at 888-693-9162 or 610-485.5267 to obtain a Return Goods Authorization (RGA) number. All items being returned to Envi Health Solutions for any reason must be accompanied by an RGA number.
Please follow the steps below for your service/repair returns:
- To receive your Return Goods Authorization (RGA) number online, please click the following link - https://www.envihs.com/pages/request-rga
- To receive your Return Goods Authorization (RGA) number online by email, please send your RGA request to firstname.lastname@example.org
- To receive your Return Goods Authorization (RGA) number by phone, call Customer Service at 888-693-9162 or 610-485-5267 to obtain RGA number.
- Once an RGA number has been issued, carefully pack your item(s) for return and neatly write the RGA number on the outside of the box for return with a marker or pen.
- Hand the box to your shipper and you’re done!
Purchase Return Policy
Envi Health Solutions is committed to your satisfaction. Every effort is made to pack and ship your order accurately and safely. If we make an error with your order or you receive defective or damaged merchandise, please call 888-693-9162 immediately. Regarding damaged merchandise, it is very important that you keep any and all packaging materials along with the damaged item(s) for insurance purposes. If you ordered the incorrect item or need to return an item for other reasons, our no-nonsense 3-day right of refusal policy is as follows:
1. You may receive a refund or credit (less shipping & handling charges) on most items within 3 days of delivery. Items must be in their original packaging. Before we can accept your eligible return items, you must call us at 888-693-9162 or 610-485-5267 to obtain a Return Goods Authorization (RGA) number. Write the RGA number on the shipping label of each box to be returned, so we’ll know how to process your refund. Items ordered in error and or returned to us without original and or damaged packaging or without an RGA, will incur a 25% restocking fee. Returns beyond 3 days will not be accepted.
2. All items purchased from Envi Health Solutions may be returned under this policy (unless otherwise stated) except opened/used electrode pads or those with damaged packaging, opened rescue kits and packs, opened/used batteries, sale items, software, videos, CDs/DVDs and extended warranties. If you are returning an automated external defibrillator (AED) or training unit, the price of opened electrode pads, opened or used batteries or items in opened or non-resalable condition will be deducted from the refund.
3. Shipping and insurance costs on returned items are the responsibility of the customer. For your protection, we urge you to ship returns insured using a reputable carrier who will issue a tracking number for the shipment. Envi Health Solutions is not responsible for customer returns that are lost or damaged during transit.
4. Items not purchased from Envi Health Solutions may not be returned to Envi Health Solutions. We only accept returns for items ordered directly from our customer service department by phone and or orders placed online through our website.