Welch Allyn CP 200 EKG, New
Introducing a new family of multi-channel electrocardiographs that are flexible enough to work in any setting. These reliable, easy-to-use devices were designed using proprietary Welch Allyn technology to make taking ECGs a snap. With an intuitive design and advanced software features, these EMR-ready devices can help make your practice more efficient by allowing you to quickly administer patient tests and manage patient information.
FEATURES & BENEFITS
- A 12-lead resting ECG that provides accurate measurements.
- Optional MEANS ECG interpretation software for a second opinion.
- High-resolution thermal printer generates full-sized standard and customized reports.
- Lead quality graphic saves valuable time by highlighting poor connections.
- Full alphanumeric keyboard and LCD display for fast and easy entry of patient information.
- Advanced filters for optimal ECG trace quality ensure accurate readings.
- Customizable report formats allow you to print information the way you need.
- Battery operation lets you easily transport your device to the patient.
- Instant-on feature powers the device up quickly and lets you take an ECG at a moment’s notice.
- Large color LCD screen allows you to easily preview critical information on screen.
- Save time by using dedicated function or “hot keys” to perform the most common functions without scrolling through menus.
- Store up to 50 ECGs for later review and editing of patient data and interpretation.
- Easily connect directly to Welch Allyn CardioPerfect™ Workstation Software through cable interface.
- Use Schedule Test mode to program all patient information in at the beginning of the day so that you can use your time more efficiently.
- Administrative functions with password log-on controls to support your program for HIPAA compliance.
- EMR-ready devices can easily transfer patient information and test results to the patient’s electronic medical record for analysis and long-term storage.
- Dimensions: 16.2" W x 15.6" D x 6.2" H
- Weight: 11.6 lb (5.3 kg) including battery
- Waveform Display: Color, text and ECG waveform
- Thermal Recorder: Computer-controlled dot array, 8 dots/mm
- ECG Storage: Up to 50 ECGs and tests
- Frequency Response: 0.3 to 150 Hz
- Digital Sampling Rate: >1,000 s/second/channel
- CMRR: Meets or exceeds EC11, typically 80 dB
- Input Impedance: 47 MΩ DC
- Power Requirement: Universal AC power supply (100-240 VAC at 50/60 Hz) 65 VA
Includes:AC Power Cord, Patient Lead Cable, (10/Pk) Resting Electrodes, (100/Pk) Disposable Tab Electrodes, (1/Pk) Paper, Directions for Use (CD), Physicians Training Guide, 3-Year Facotry Warranty.