Meret V.E.R.S.A.™ PRO X Versatile Emergency Response System Assist (multiple options)
The V.E.R.S.A.™ PRO is the most versatile emergency response pack ever created. It’s a completely customizable backpack that can use internal or external full size or mini modules, is MOLLE compatible, has adjustable internal dividers, can carry an M9 oxygen cylinder, is constructed from infection control materials, and it can include M4L Ballistic Armored Protection. The V.E.R.S.A. PRO delivers a highly versatile, organized solution for your equipment so you can respond faster and safer.
Complete with customizable internal compartments and the ability to add up to 3 optional TS2 Ready™ full size modules or multiple mini modules, you can more than double the capacity and configure the pack exactly as needed in order to access your equipment faster to save lives. Front and side laser cut MOLLE panels for attachment of any compatible gear. The large internal main compartment can be completely customized for small and large items using the innovative SLIDER system. An overlapping inside panel secures internal contents and provides access to zippered and elastic mesh pockets, and document sleeve. Outer zippered pockets provide organization for pens, phones, or any other smaller items you would typically carry in your personal backpack. A system of grommet holes allows all compartments to be air dried while the bag is completely closed.
The V.E.R.S.A.™ PRO has a fully concealable mountaineering style backpack system that provides a snug and secure fit. Once filled, secure the bag using the adjustable sternum and waist straps, or simply tuck the straps away in concealable pockets for a cleaner fit and use the top handle to carry your gear. The padded/vented backpack system allows you to carry and trek with maximum comfort.
The V.E.R.S.A.™ PRO offers optional NIJ certified Level IIIA M4L Armored Ballistic Protection that can withstand multiple rounds including a 44 MAG. Discreetly constructed into the rear pocket of the backpack system, an ultrathin M4L (MERET 4 LIFE) armored ballistic panel is positioned to defend your vital chest region when approached from behind. The V.E.R.S.A.™ PRO can also be worn across the front of the body, or used as a shield for similar protection if the threat is forward. This new feature can provide protection to advance quicker onto an unsecure shooter scene in order to quickly aid and evacuate the injured.
The V.E.R.S.A.™ PRO is available in infection control tactical black and red. Infection control deluxe models are constructed from waterproof, durable, wipe-clean tarpaulin, and are designed specifically to easily clean and remove blood borne pathogens. Modules and supplies shown in images are not included.
• Attach up to 3 external Std. Modules, 3 internal Std. Modules, or a variety of Mini Mods
• Fully concealable backpack harness system for rapid deployment
• Supports up to M9 Oxygen Cylinder
• Optional NIJ certified Level IIIA M4L Ballistic Armored Protection for enhanced personal safety defends vital chest region
• Oversized YKK zippers for added durability
• Padded, vented backpack system with contoured yoke harness system easily distributes weight for maximum comfort • Black matte finish metal hardware
• Fully concealable waist and backpack straps when not in use
• 3” x 11” front name tape area, MERET tape included
• Paneled with laser cut MOLLE to support a TS2 Ready™ module or any MOLLE compatible gear
• Low profile COMFORT-GRIP top carry handle with black logo
• Riveted bottom skid runners prevent wear and protect from moisture
• Adjustable sternum and waist belt
• Large EZ-Pull pullers allow easy access
• Zippered internal mesh compartments
• Constructed from durable, waterproof wipe-clean infection control materials
• Large internal compartment can be customized with dividers or internal modules
• Front compartment organizes offices supplies and small gear
• TS2 Ready™ hideaway zippers for 2 optional side TS2 Ready™ modules
• Overlapping internal panel secures contents
• Main pocket opens complete for easy access
• Loop tape lined panel attaches a variety of internal modules
• Drain hole bottom
Product Dimensions: 18.5" x 13" x 10.5"
Product Weight: 6 lbs 15 oz infection control
M4L Lifetime Warranty