SAM® Pelvic Sling II, Standard (ea)
SAM® Pelvic Sling is the first and only force-controlled circumferential pelvic belt. Featuring an optimized one-piece design, it’s scientifically proven to safely and effectively reduce and stabilize open-book pelvic ring fractures.
The patented SAM® AUTOSTOP buckle acts to avoid over- or under-tightening of SAM® Pelvic Sling. Once optimal compressive force is reached, two prongs activate, clicking to confirm correct application. The sling is secured in place with its Velcro® system strap.
Improved design is simple and compact with no detachable hardware
Durable and unaffected by extremes of moisture, temperature, or exposure to hard or sharp objects
- Easy to use, three step application process
- Reusable, not a one-time use device
- Radiolucent and MRI safe, to allow for X-rays without removal
- Prevents over or under-tightening, securing pelvic fractures with the right force
- Hip Circumference: 32-50” (81-127cm)
- Standard size fits 98% of the population
- Radiolucent, allows for x-rays without removal
- Velcro on strap and sling for quick and easy fastening
- Ease of application: just insert belt through buckle, pull strap, and secure. "Click" provides clear feedback to confirm when to secure strap to Velcro for correct application.
- Scientifically and clinically proven to provide safe and effective force to stabilize pelvic fractures
- Low friction posterior slider facilitates transfers
- Reusable fabric does not stretch; cleans for re-use with standard detergent or anti-microbial solutions
- Patented AUTOSTOP buckle provides the correct compression every time, taking the guesswork out of tightening. Buckle maintains correct force; cannot be over-tightened.
- Front is narrowed and tapered to facilitate urinary catheterization, interventional radiology, external fixation and abdominal surgery
- Applies in 3 easy steps: No trimming, no cutting, no guessing!