Ross Flexiflo Quantum Enteral Pump, Recertified
Ross Flexiflo® Quantum™ Enteral Pump
This pump has an automatic flush feature that helps reduce clogging of enteral feeding tubes. Automatic set priming allows the caregiver to perform other duties while priming takes place. Manual priming is available but not necessary. The dial and display panel instructions are clear and simple; the cassette fits easily into place so it´s not necessary to thread, loop or wrap tubing.
The cassette is shaped to prevent accidental free-flow of feeding due to improper set loading. An ultrasonic sensor is used to monitor flow, which means fewer false alarms.
- Automatic priming (no manual priming is necessary)
- Automatic flush feature
- Dose setting
- Motor speed is continuously monitored
- Senses malfunctions that could result in gravity flow
- Volume-fed accumulation displays for enteral product and flush solution
- Flow-rate selection from 1 to 300 mL/hr in 1-mL/hr increments
- Accuracy to ±10% or ±0.5 mL/hr, whichever is greater
- 8-hour battery operation at 125 mL/hr, when fully charged
- DOSE COMPLETE
- TURN TO RUN
- LOW BATTERY
- SET RATE
- System self-check
- Adjustable alarm volume
- User-friendly operating controls
- Simple setup (one-hand cassette loading)
- Memory—Automatic retention
- Voltage: 100 to 130 VAC, 47-63 Hz, 1 Phase
- Power: 4 watts (average)
- Fuse: 1/2 AMP, SB type
- Line Cord: Hospital-grade, nondetachable (10 feet)
- Leakage: Less than 100 microamps
- Height: 8.25 inches
- Width: 7.5 inches
- Depth: 6.0 inches (8.0 inches with pole clamp)
- Weight: 7.2 pounds
OPERATIONAL SPECIFICATIONS—FLOW RATES
- Range: 1-300 mL/hr
- Increments: 1 mL/hr
- Accuracy: ±10% or ±0.5 mL/hr, whichever is greater (refer to
- CHECKING PUMP ACCURACY, page 13).
- Pressure: Pumps against 15 psi (mean) back pressure before occlusion alarm.
- Type: 2.1 Ah rechargeable sealed lead acid
- Voltage: 8V; the pump will fully recharge in a maximum of 8 hours
- Expected Life: When fully charged, 8 hours at 125 mL/hr.
Includes: AC Power Cord, Pole Mount Assy, Operator's Guide, Letter of Re-Certification, 12-Month Warranty on Parts & Labor