Respironics TIDAL WAVE 715 Hand-Held SPO2 / Mainstream CO2, Recertified
Respironics TIDAL WAVE® 715 Hand-Held SPO2 / Mainstream CO2
The TIDAL WAVE 710® incorporates rugged, solid-state, mainstream CAPNOSTAT® sensor technology and is designed to monitor CO2 in virtually any clinical setting. A hand-held monitor with full graphics capability, only from Novametrix.
- CO2 waveform provides immediate visual feedback of the ventilatory process, allowing assessment of airway conditions.
- 30 minute on-screen graphic trend available for assessing outcome of theraputic intervention
- Visual and audible "No Respiration" alert provides for a higher level of patient safety during transport and other alternate site monitoring situations. Display is visible in any lighting condition - from total darkness to bright sunlight.
- User replaceable disposable and rechargeable battery packs eliminate the need to wait while batteries are charging.
TIDAL WAVE Sp® Handheld Capnograph/Pulse Oximeter
The TIDAL WAVE Sp extends the Respironic family of capnography products. Along with the original TIDAL WAVE, they are the only handheld, mainstream capnographs available today, and provide immediate feedback on the patient's airway condition and ventilatory status. Based on the same technology as our bedside capnographs, we miniaturized the size, not the performance. TIDAL WAVE Sp is ideal for use in emergency and transport settings.
Four Optional Configurations:
- Tidal Wave Model 610; Handheld Mainstream Capnograph
- Tidal Wave Model 615; Handheld Mainstream Capnograph and Sidestream Sampling Capabilities
- Tidal Wave Model 710; Handheld Mainstream Capnograph and Pulse Oximeter
- Tidal Wave Model 715 Handheld; Mainstream Capnograph, Pulse Oximeter and Sidestream Sampling Capabilities
- AC Charger- Carry Case w/Strap- Letter of Re-Certification- Operator's Guide- 12-Month Warranty on Parts & Labor