Quantum EMS Containment Unit
The Quantum EMS Containment Unit protects against any infectious disease!
This waterproof containment stretcher is used for transporting contaminated patients requiring medical attention. The isolation cell is under negative pressure relative to surrounding areas to prevent leakage into the environment of pathogenic microorganisms. This negative pressure is provided by a filter engine attached to the foot end of the unit. It's flat base enables it to be used in conjuction with many medical cots and patient transportation devices.
It's unique and innovative design replaces the need to seal the entire ambulance when transporting contagious patients.
- Unique patented inversed welded zipper preventing cross contamination
- Commercial grade engine creates negative pressure relative to surroundings to prevent outside exposure
- Filters on top of the unit preventing any blood or bodily fluids from entering filters and clogging them
- The cell can be set up in minutes, saving time and money sealing the back of an ambulance
- Can be folded down in to a compact canvas bag that can be carried by hand and easily stored
- Suction engine capacity 160 litres/Autonomy 8H
- 2-Gloves for patient manipulation
- 2-Sealing plugs for passing pipes
- 4-Patient Strps
- 2-Stretcher Straps
- Height: 20"
- Width: 30"
- Depth: 81"
- Weight: 15 lbs.