Puritan Bennett 840 Ventilator, Recertified
The Puritan Bennett® 840™ Ventilator System is the flagship product in Covidien's line of critical care ventilators. It is highly responsive and offers superior comfort, delivering sensitive, precise breaths to critically ill neonatal through adult patients. The Puritan Bennett® 840™ Ventilator System offers superior comfort, delivering sensitive, precise breaths to critically ill neonatal through adult patients. For use in providing neonate through adult patients with ventilatory support in the hospital environment.
The Puritan Bennett™ 840 ventilator features our PAV™*+ software, a breath type that better manages a patient’s work of breathing and supports more natural breathing compared to conventional mechanical ventilation.
With the addition of optional advanced technology upgrades, this ventilator can meet the specific needs of practically every patient type you care for—from neonatal patients weighing as little as 300 grams to adult patients weighing as much as 150 kg.
With the Puritan Bennett 840 ventilator, Covidien:
- Provides clinically exceptional technology that helps keep patients and clinicians safe
- Protects capital investment with an upgradeable pathway
- Focuses on service, support and education
- Enables the benefits of fleet standardization
- Technological Sophistication – With its high-performance pneumatics, dual-microprocessor electronics and DualView™ touchscreens.
- Upgradeable – The 840 Ventilator can be upgraded and customized with various software options to meet your clinical needs, today and in the future.
- Enhanced noninvasive ventilation (NIV) that improves comfort for patients and performance for clinicians. Designed for use on patients with a stable respiratory drive.
- Seamless Communications – The 840 Ventilator supports communication with all major patient monitoring and hospital information systems. It provides seamless electronic data transfer into a patient's medical record.
- When used with Clinivision® Mobile Patient Charting software, the package provides clinicians the opportunity to practice evidence-based medicine.
- PAV™+ Software - Provides consistent support for the work of breathing even with changes in respiratory drive.
- BiLevel® Software — Allows patients to breathe spontaneously at two levels of PEEP, for greater patient/ventilator synchrony.
- Volume Ventilation Plus™ Software — A pressure control breath style with a guaranteed tidal volume.
- Tube Compensation Software — A spontaneous breath delivery enhancement that accurately overcomes the work of breathing through an artificial airway.
- NeoMode® Software — Allows the 840 Ventilator to ventilate patients as small as 500 grams without requiring a flow sensor at the patient's airway.
- RTA Cart Assy
- Backup Power Source (BPS)
- Support Arm Assy
- Oxygen Hose DISS
- Air Hose DISS
- Hospital Grade AC Power Cord
- Operators Manual (CD)
- Letter of Re-Certification
- Expiratory Disposable Filter (D/X800)
- Limited 90-Day Warranty on Parts & Labor
- *Compressor and NeoMode sold seperately - contact your sales rep for more information.