Physio-Control LIFEPAK® 1000 AED, Recertified (multiple options)
The LIFEPAK®1000 automated external defibrillator (AED) is the most rugged defibrillator ever designed by Physio-Control, with an IP55 rating. ADAPTIV® biphasic technology provides a range of energy up to 360 joules, and an upgradeable platform. The LIFEPAK® 1000 is equipped with cprMAX® technology, enabling care providers to change protocols as standards of care evolve. A large, intuitive screen displays graphics and ECG readings that are clear and easy to read from a distance. A visible and accessible battery gauge gives rescuers the ability to assess battery readiness with the quick touch of a button. The non-rechargeable battery can deliver more than 425 shocks.
You can focus on the patient, on the moment, on what matters.
The LIFEPAK® 1000 defibrillator ensures you have the best equipment to fulfill the commitment you made when you decided to enter this field?to save lives.
Customized Care for Your Patient
- Easy customization of settings to meet your protocol needs in the field
- cprMAX? technology feature gives you flexibility, so you can increase hands-on time with your patient
- ADAPTIV? biphasic technology provides a full range of energy from 150 to 360 joules
A Rugged and Intuitive Defibrillator
- The most rugged defibrillator ever built by Physio-Control, with an IP55 rating
- Visible and accessible battery gauge gives you the ability to assess battery readiness
- Battery performs advanced communications directly with the device so you always know the battery's condition
- Large intuitive screen displays graphics and ECG readings. Manual defibrillation (AED override) option is available
A Resuscitation Platform for Now and the Future
- Field upgradeable therapies focused on enhancing patient outcomes will continually build on the LIFEPAK® 1000 defibrillation platform
- The LIFEPAK® 1000 is compatible with other Physio-Control products and services across the full spectrum of care, from the field to the hospital, including data download
- Soft Carrying Case
- Non-Rechargeable LiMnO2 Battery Pack
- (1 Set) Electrode Pads, Adult
- Operator's Manual 'pdf
- Letter of Re-Certification
- 3-Year Full Warranty on Parts & Labor