Philips Telemon B M2636B Telemetry Monitor, Recertified
The Philips Telemon B M2636B Telemetry Monitor is indicated for use in the monitoring, recording, and alarming of multiple physiologic parameters in adult and pediatric patients to gain information for treatment, to monitor adequacy of treatment, or to exclude causes of symptoms. TeleMon is a prescription device for use in healthcare facilities by trained healthcare professionals. TeleMon is not intended for home use.
- Maximum Pressure: 280 mmHg
- Overpressure Safety Limit: 300 mmHg (max)
- Accuracy: 5% of reading (whichever is greater)
- Heart Rate Range: 40 to 200 b/min
- Cuff Deflation Rate: 6 mmHg/step
- NBP Alarm Range at Central: 10 to 260 mmHg
- Rated Life: 30,000 measurement cycles (36/day for 2.3 years)
- Cuff Inflation Time: 60 sec maximum
- Limitations on Use: Not for use on neonates.
- When used on patients suffering from cardiac arrhythmias, information presented will have undefined accuracy.
- Auto Mode Repetition Time: 5, 10, 15, 30, 60 or 120 minutes
- Measurement Time (average @ HR > 60 b/ min): Auto/Manual mode: 30 sec (average)
- Auto/Manual mode: 170 sec (maximum)
- Line Power
- Power Input An external power supply is used.
- Input 100-250 VAC +6%/-10%; 50-60 Hz +/-6%
- Input Power Average (36 Watts, 64 VA), Max (39 Watts, 81 VA)
- Output 18 VDC
- Battery Type 10.8V Nickel Metal Hydride Battery NI1030AG
- (NiMH Smart Battery, package style DR 35), M4790A
- Operating Time Typical 5 hours at 25º C (77º F) with %SpO2 and NBP measurements 4 times/hour: up to 3.5 hours
- Charge Time From 15% of capacity to fully charged: 2-3 hours typical at 25º C (77º F), TeleMon on or off
- Electrodes Compatible with EC-12 electrodes only
- Operating Temperature Range Monitor without NBP Cuff: 0º C to 35º C (32º F to 95º F)
- Monitor with NBP Cuff: 10º C to 35º C (50º F to 95º F)
- Altitude Range Up to 3048 m (10,000 ft.)
- Humidity Range < 90% relative humidity at 35º C (95º F), noncondensing