Perfit ACE Adjustable Collar
The Ambu Perfit ACE extrication collar is designed to assist with the maintenance of neutral alignment, prevention of lateral sway and anterior-posterior flexion and extension of the cervical spine during transport and routine patient care or movement. Ambu Perfit ACE is an ideal device for cervical support.
- The Ambu Perfit ACE is the only adjustable one-piece rigid cervical spine immobilisation device with 16 precise settings for a customised fit within the range of 4 standard adult settings.
- The Ambu Perfit ACE comes with a flip chin piece for flat storage and preshape to fit the chin, and to facilitate intubation and removal of vomitus from the patient's mouth.
- The Ambu Perfit ACE is CT and MRI compatible, and comes with a ventilated, posterior shell for fluid drainage.
- The Ambu Perfit ACE comes with a comprehensive sizing system for easy and accurate sizing.
- The Ambu Perfit ACE shell material is made of polyethylene.
- Measures approx. 56 x 18 x 1.5 cm
Ambu Perfit ACE is a one-piece design that adjusts to any adult/size neck with 16 different settings ranging from Neckless to Tall sizes. The Ambu Perfit ACE incorporates latches that allow the rescuer to size the collar exactly to the victimâ??s neck size. Two safety lock buttons hold the collar in place when adjusted. It folds completely flat and frees up valuable storage space. The collar is radiolucent, CT and MRI compatible. Adjustable to 16 precise settings, as well as four standard adult sizes.