Pelican 1600 EMS Case
The Pelican 1600EMS Case organizes emergency supplies in a high-impact, all-purpose waterproof case. The Pelican 1600 EMS is the largest EMS case offered by Pelican Products. The Pelican EMS Cases feature a specially engineered medical supply organization system which includes a lid organizer with clear pockets and a fully customizable, hook-and-loop, padded divider set. The system is perfect for quick and easy inventory and storage of pre-filled syringes, solutions, vials, and ampules along with all other accessories carried by EMS techs everywhere. The Pelican Case features cell-core polymer construction that helps them protect sensitive equipment from some of the harshest conditions on Earth.
Additional features include a lid equipped with a polymer o-ring for a dust and waterproof seal, a rubberized all-weather, sure-grip handle and stainless steel reinforced padlock protectors for added defense against cutting and theft. The EMS Cases also feature double-throw latches which are engineered to tolerate up to 400lbs. of pressure, yet open with a light pull. The case’s standard automatic Gore-TEX® pressure equalization valve stops moisture from entering the case and prevents vacuum-lock so the case opens easily at any altitude.
- Waterproof, crushproof, and dust proof
- Multi layer lid organizer with numerous clean pockets - find everything right away
- Lid organizer clear cover with Velcro® fasteners - keep supplies in place during transport
- Padded dividers with adjustable walls for customizing compartments to any size - provides extra protection and inventory management.
- Automatic Pressure Equalization Valve
- Stainless steel padlock protectors
- Unconditional Lifetime Guarantee of Excellence
- Pelican Case 1600 customized for EMS personnel
- CONTENTS NOT INCLUDED
21.43" x 16.50" x 7.87"
24.25" x 19.43" x 8.68"
1.75" / 6.12"