Pelican 1500 EMS Case, Orange
The Pelican 1500EMS Case organizes emergency supplies in a high-impact, all-purpose waterproof case. The Pelican EMS Cases feature a specially engineered medical supply organization system which includes a lid organizer with clear pockets and a fully customizable, hook-and-loop, padded divider set. The system is perfect for quick and easy inventory and storage of pre-filled syringes, solutions, vials, and ampules along with all other accessories carried by EMS techs everywhere. Pelican EMS Cases feature cell-core polymer construction that helps them protect sensitive equipment from some of the harshest conditions on Earth.
Additional features include a lid equipped with a polymer o-ring for a dust and waterproof seal, a rubberized all-weather, sure-grip handle and stainless steel reinforced padlock protectors for added defense against cutting and theft. The EMS Cases also feature double-throw latches which are engineered to tolerate up to 400lbs. of pressure, yet open with a light pull. The case’s standard automatic Gore-TEX® pressure equalization valve stops moisture from entering the case and prevents vacuum-lock so the case opens easily at any altitude.
- Waterproof, crushproof, and dust proof
- Multi layer lid organizer with numerous clean pockets - find everything right away
- Lid organizer clear cover with Velcro® fasteners - keep supplies in place during transport
- Padded dividers with adjustable walls for customizing compartments to any size - provides extra protection and inventory management.
- Automatic Pressure Equalization Valve
- Stainless steel padlock protectors
- Unconditional Lifetime Guarantee of Excellence
- 1500 Case customized for EMS personnel
- CONTENTS NOT INCLUDED
- Interior Dimensions:
16.75" x 11.18" x 6.12"
- Exterior Dimensions:
18.50" x 14.06" x 6.93"
- Lid/Case depth
1.81" / 4.31"