PDI Sani Hands ALC Hand Wipes, In Stock!
PDI D43600 - Sani-Hands - Instant Hand Sanitizing Wipes - Box of 100 PDI has created a complete series of Wipe Solutions that includes the Sani-Hands Instant Hand Santizing wipes. PDI constructs Hygiene Education, Additional Resources and Compliant Tools. SHEA/IDSA describes Alcohol-Containing Hand Wipes as aiding to Bed Bound Patients, First Responders and those with no immediate access to Soap And Water.
The PDI D43600 are Alcohol-Based Hand Wipes ideally used for Hand Hygiene solutions by a wide range of people including Medical Staff Employees, Patients and Visitors. Helps minimize Cross Contamination. Contains moisturizing Aloe, Glycerin and Vitamin E to prevent dry skin. Effective against Gram Positive and Negative Bacteria, Fungi and Yeast. (100 Wipes Per Box)
- Convenient Individual Packets
- Minimizes Cross Contamination
- Great when soap and water is not available
- FDA Food Code Compliant
- Kills 99.99% of Microorganisms
- #1 Hand Sanitizing Wipe in Healthcare.
- Contains 70% Ethyl Alcohol.
- Clinically proven to Kill 99.99% of Germs.
- Wipe format removes dirt and soil better than gels and foams.
- FDA Food Code Compliant. Safe to use before eating and drinking.
- Contains soothing Aloe and Vitamin E. Clinically proven to moisturize skin after repeated use.
- Available in multiple formats to meet the various needs of your facility.
- Point of Care Accessories and tools are available to help improve Staff Compliance to Facility Protocols.
- Brand: PDI Healthcare
- Style: PDI D43600 Sani-Hands Instant Hand Sanitizing Wipes
- Product Type: Hand Sanitizer, Healthcare, Skincare
- Materials: Aloe, Vitamin E
- Product Style: Hand Sanitizing Wipes
Hand Hygiene Success Stories & Benefits:
- *When Sani-Hands wipes were added to a Stem Cell Transplant Unit.•A significant reduction in prevalence of Multi-Drug Resistant Organisms
- *When Sani-Hands wipes were added to a Hemtology-Oncology Unit's Infection Prevention Program.•Blood Stream Infections decreased over a 5-month period•94% of Patients reported cleaning their hands more often when given Sani-Hands Wipes•100% of Patients felt their hands were cleaner after using Sani-Hands Wipes
- *When Sani-Hands Wipes were added to a long term Care Infection Prevention Program.•77% Reduction in HAIs•73% Reduction in Acute Care Transfers•41% Fewer Sick Days•Reduction in Antibiotic Costs
- *When Sani-Hands Wipes were compared to Gels in a Large Study.•Alcohol-Based Wipes were significantly more effective than Alcohol-Based Gels