PDI Sani-Cloth® Bleach Germicidal Disposable Wipe
PDI Sani-Cloth® Bleach Germicidal Disposable Wipes are ideal for disinfecting high risk areas endemic with Multidrug-Resistant Organisms, Clostridium difficile spores and Norovirus.
- Wipe Size: 6" x 10.5"
- Packaging: 75 Wipes per canister, 12 Canisters per Case - Sold by the Case
- Meets CDC, OSHA and CMS Tag F441 guidelines
- Bactericidal, Fungicidal, Tuberculocidal, Virucidal
- Compatible with a broad range of surfaces and equipment in healthcare
- For use when taking a pathogenic specific approach to disinfection
Effective against 50 microorganisms in 4 minutes including the following MDROs, blood borne pathogens and viruses:
- C.difficile spores
- Acinetobacter baumannii
- Klebsiella pneumoniae
- Candida albicans
- ESBL-resistant E. coli
- ESBL-resistant Klebsiella pneumoniae
- MRSA, VRE, VRSA, HIV, HBV, HCV