Nonin USB Download Cable, New (ea)
Nonin Medical’s 1000USB Adapter enables fast and convenient download of secure data. With three interface ports, the 1000USB adapter easily connects to any of Nonin’s handheld oximeters, a receiving device such as a personal computer, and a patient sensor for data collection and transfer.
The 1000USB features a convenient LED indicator to signal that the device is properly connected and ready for data transfer in real time or from memory.
Nonin 1000USB Adapter for Nonin Handheld Pulse Oximeters (2500, 8500 & 9840 Series). Nonin’s newest USB adapter is a convenient alternative to serial data connections by providing a simple connection between your Nonin handheld oximeter and PC’s USB connecter, which is commonly available on newer model computers.
Nonin 1000USB Highlights include:
- Download data from memory
- Real-time data capture capabilities
- Package includes: 2-meter USB cable, both USB drivers and IFU (CD)
- LED indicator for PC connection confirmation
- No power drain on oximeter battery