Nonin RespSense® Capnograph Monitor (ea)
RespSense® Tabletop Capnography Monitor
Fast, First-Breath Capnography On The Go!
Nonin Medical's RespSense™ multi-parameter monitor provides numeric EtCO2 values. Equipped with Nonin Medical's proven Medair EtCO2 technology, RespSense provides accurate EtCO2 data on the first breath.
The sidestream design is compact and ideal for portable monitoring of intubated and non-intubated patients, while the easy-to-read WIDESCREEN display conveniently displays all parameters without having to scroll. The affordable RespSense is a compact and extremely durable monitor that is always ready to go with unmatched low operational costs.
- WIDESCREEN™ touch-panel display
- Numerical EtCO2 and respiratory rate display
- MedAir EtCO2 technology
- 1.5 hours of EtCO2 and respiration rate waveform trending
- Backlit LCD display
- Audible and visual alarms
- Data output via RS-232 port
- Full range of infant to adult CO2 sampling lines
- Carrying case
- Adjustable mounting clamp
- TrendSense™ memory module, download cable and software