Mortara ELI 250 Deluxe EKG, Recertified
DescriptionMortara Eli 250 Deluxe EKG Machine
Mortara's Next Generation 12-Lead Resting Electrocardiograph
The Mortara ELI 250 EKGis durable, practical and flexible, able to monitor and interpret electrocardiograph exams to determine heart rates. It is used in small offices, clinics, larger medical centers and hospitals. Mortara is the brainchild of Dr. David Mortara, who established the company in 1987 at Milwaukee, Wisc., with a sole focus on the EKG machine. Mortara ELI 250 EKG is a dedicated EKG unit that fully integrates with computer and office systems for seamless, wireless monitoring and analysis of heart rates. The machine is portable and popular due to its easy-to-use features and reliable accuracy.
Backlit LCD Display -
- High-resolution display provides real time preview of 12-lead ECG and post-acquisition review of acquired ECG.
Full Keypad –
- Alphanumeric elastomer keypad also includes dedicated “one-touch” buttons for ECG acquisition, rhythm printing and ECG transmission.
Full-size, Z-fold Paper –
- Full-size paper (8.5" x 11" or A4 supported) output includes multiple print options including 3+1, 3+3, 6 channel and 12 channel.
Internal Storage –
- Internal storage for up to 60 digital ECG records, expandable, for up to 150 ECGs.
Connectivity Options –
- Bidirectional communication via serial port.
Information Exchange Interfaces –
- Patient demographics, ECG orders, and discrete and displayable results are exchanged with Mortara's E-Scribe™ and Athena products as well as third party EMR, HIS, and PACS systems via XML, PDF, UNIPRO, and DICOM®.
Includes: - AC Power Cord - Set of Patient Cables - Adapter Clips (10/PK) - EKG Chart Paper - Operator's Manual - 12-Month Warranty on Parts & Labor