Medi-Trace 450 Foam Electrodes
Medi-trace® 450 Foam electrodes - widely recognized for value and performance - are adhesive hydro gel adult ECG electrodes ideal for first responder and hospital use. Designed for superior performance including stress, holter and diaphoretic applications.
- Superior adhesive - effective in challenging monitoring situations with longer adhesion time on patient, reduced monitoring cost per patient and reduced clinician time required.
- Proprietary conductive adhesive hydro gel - Provides additional adhesion, consistent tracings, no messy residue and stays fresh up to 45 days out of package.
- High quality thinner foam - Resists fluids and conforms to bony prominences
- Non-irritating gel formula - Greater patient comfort and reduced clinician time
- Inpidual electrode pouches - Allows electrodes to be applied to lead wires prior to use
- Lift tab - Located on one edge facilitates easy removal from release liner and patient.
These Medi-Trace™ ECG electrodes meet or exceed all AMI specifications, including DC offset, AC impedance, defibrillator recovery and dc drift. Note: These Electrodes are NOT Radiolucent for X-Ray use and are NOT rated as "MRI Safe"
Sold by the Case: 20 bags of 50 per case