LIFEPAK CR Plus Semi-Automatic AED, Recertified
If you ever encounter someone in sudden cardiac arrest, you’ll want to help!
CPR alone is not enough -- early defibrillation is the only effective treatment for sudden cardiac arrest.
The Physio-Control LIFEPAK CR® Plus Semi-Automatic AED and LIFEPAK EXPRESS® AED were created for lay users in commercial and public settings. For use by the first person at the scene of a cardiac arrest, they are designed for minimally-trained rescuers. The AEDs tell the rescuer exactly what to do, one step at a time, in a simple, clear voice. They are easy to understand and use in a cardiac emergency, when every second counts.
They are built with the same advanced defibrillation technology used by emergency medical services and hospital personnel.
Both AEDs offer the quality and performance preferred by the vast majority of emergency medical teams around the world. Sleek and lightweight, the Medtronic Physio-Control LIFEPAK CR Plus AED and LIFEPAK EXPRESS AED use the latest ADAPTIV™ biphasic technology and uphold the standard of excellence found in all LIFEPAK products.
The LIFEPAK CR Plus AED is available in a semiautomatic and fully automatic model. The LIFEPAK EXPRESS AED comes in a semiautomatic model only. With the semiautomatic models you assess the person in sudden cardiac arrest, then open the device and apply the electrodes. The device analyzes the heart’s rhythm and tells you to push a button if the heart needs a shock. The fully automatic LIFEPAK CR Plus AED requires just the first two steps, and the device does the rest.
- Dimensions: 4.2"H x 8.0"W x 9.5"D (10.7cm x 20.3cm x 24.1cm) excluding handle
- Weight: 4.5lbs (2.0 kg) with CHARGE-PAK and electrodes.
- Operating Temperature: 0° - +50° C (+32° to +122° F).
- Storage Temperature: -40° - +70° C (-40° to +158°F) w/Charge-Pak & electrodes, maximum exposure time - 1 week.
- Atmospheric Pressure: 760 mmHg to 429 mmHg, 0 to 15,000 feet above sea level.
- Relative Humidity: 5 to 95% (non-condensing).
- Water Resistance: IEC60529/EN60529 IPX4 “Splash proof” with electrodes connected, charge -pak installed.
- Shock: MIL-STD-810E, Method 516.4, Procedure 1, (40g, 6-9 ms pulse, 1/2 sine each axis).
- Vibration: MIL-STD-810E, Method 514.4, Helicopter - category 6 (3.75 Grms) & Ground Mobile - category 8 (2.85 Grms).
- Carrying Case
- Adult Electrode Pads
- Charge Pak Battery
- Operator's Manual
- 3-Year Warranty on Parts & Labor