Kendall SCD Express 9525, Recertified
Kendall SCD™ Express 9525 Compression System
With the Kendall SCD™ Express 9525 Compression Systemfrom Covidien, fully transportable vascular therapy is ready to go. Move patients from room to room, floor to floor, wherever you need to take them – no plugs, no hassles, and no interruption to their protection. That’s DVT Prevention. On Time. Anywhere.
You choose the prophylactic method.
- Delivers compression to leg or foot, or both simultaneously.
- Clinically-proven, sequential, circumferential, gradient leg compression.
- 5 second, 130mmHg foot compression.
A flexible and transportable design lets you decide when to plug in for therapy or to take advantage of battery-powered freedom.
- Integrated lithium ion battery and hospital-grade power cord.
- Battery supplies up to 8 hours of uninterrupted compression.
- Easy to transport with a small footprint and lightweight 5 lb. design.
- Ergonomic handle and integrated versatile bed mount.
- Power Indicator displays power source.
- AC Power Cord
- Express Tubing
- Operator's Guide *pdf download
- 12-Month Warranty on Parts & Labor
- *battery not included - sold separately