Kangaroo 224 Enteral Feeding Pump, Recertified
The Kangaroo 224 Enteral Feeding Pump is designed to infuse a regulated flow of nutritional formula into patients who lack a desire to eat or are unable to adequately ingest nutrition orally. Ideal for home health care and nursing home patients the Kangaroo 224 enteral feeding pump is among the easiest-to-use pumps available today.
The pump will retain its settings for up to 24 hours when the AC setting is used. If the battery is used, the pump will retain its settings for up to 16 hours. A new battery, when fully charged, will operate for approximately 16 hours at 125 ml per hour.
*This pump does not have flush capabilities.
- Dimensions: 7.25″H x 5.5″W x 4.25″D
- Weight: 6 lbs
- Battery: Rechargeable
- Battery Life: 24 hours at 125 ml/hr
- Battery Charge Time: Approximately 15 hours
- Operating Range: 5-300 ml/hr in 5 ml increments
- Accuracy: ±10%
- AC Power Cord
- Pole Clamp Assy (built into unit)
- Operator's Guide
- Letter of Re-Certification
- 12-Month Warranty on Parts & Labor