MedSource IV Guard Dressing, Breathable Foam (BX/100)
IV Stabilization Dressings are the ultimate in fixation products, providing stabilization, anchoring, and securement in one product:
- Aggressive adhesive foam border system holds objects securely in place and reduces the need for additional securement devices.
- Clear membrane window allows visualization of the site while fixation is maintained.
- Window has a high Moisture Vapor Transmission Rate (MVTR) for breathability.
- Water resistant allowing patients to maintain ADLs.
- Design decreases chance of runaways or catheter pistoning.
- One hand application provides for ease of use.
- Supplied with stretchable sterile tape strips for added stabilization of infusion lines.
- Available in a variety of shapes and sizes for a multitude of fixation applications.