Impact ZOLL® Uni-Vent® 731 EMV+ w/Masimo SPO2, Recertified
AWR certified, EMS rugged
Designed to meet military and civilian transport standards, the versatile Impact Uni-Vent® 731 EMV+ portable critical care ventilator is ideal for air medical and ambulance transport of infants (≥5 kg), pediatric patients, and adults. Just 9.7 pounds (4.4 kg), the EMV+ is lightweight yet rugged and features an energy-efficient integrated, high-flow compressor and oxygen system. The unprecedented 10-hour battery run-time and multisource power system allow operation and rapid charging using any power source.
For military users, the EMV+ has Airworthiness Release and is safe to fly on rotary and fixed-wing Army, Air Force, and Navy aircraft. The fully transflective LCD and Silent and Dark mode capability allow operation in all light conditions.
- Airworthiness Release (AWR) certified
- AC mode; SIMV and CPAP (NPPV/PPV) modes with pressure support
- Only 9.7 pounds (4.4 kg), rugged & suitable for all weather conditions
- 10-hour battery run-time; recharges in 2 hours
- Smart Help™ technology for alarm resolution
- Adult Masimo SPO2 Probe
- AC Power Supply
- Green O2 Hose
- Operator's Manual *pdf download
- 12-Month Full Warranty on Parts & Labor
- *FRESH PM PERFORMED BY ZOLL MEDICAL IF DUE