HyFin Chest Seal
HyFin® Chest Seal
The new HyFin® Chest Seal is a completely occlusive dressing used for the treatment of penetrating injuries to the chest. Now featuring a larger, 6 in. x 6 in. size and enhanced adhesive gel formulation, the new HyFin® Chest Seal creates a superior seal, even in the most adverse conditions. The new HyFin® Chest Seal also features a transparent backing to allow placement directly over the wound and easily conforms to the casualty’s chest. It also has a large, easily-visible red elliptical tab for single step peel-and-apply application that can also facilitate the burping of a wound if necessary.
The HyFin® is Made in America and is 100% latex free. To ensure high quality performance, NAR packages each chest seal using its’ signature Red Tip Technology® red tear notches in a rugged, easy-to-open, foil pouch. Maximum success in managing open chest wounds requires an effective, easy-to-use and reliable chest seal. The HyFin® Chest Seal addresses each of these requirements and more.
- New, more compact packaging
- Advanced Adhesive Technology to create a superior seal
- Transparent backing allows placement directly over the wound and easily conforms to the casualty's chest
- Red elliptical tab for single step peel-and-apply application that can also facilitate burping of the wound
- Effective in extreme environments
- Seal can be written on for patient treatment documentation if necessary
- Made in America
- NSN#: 6510-01-532-8019
- Chest Seal: 6"H x 6"W x 0.1"D
- Packaged: 4.625"H x 7.5"W x 0.1"D