HeartSine® Samaritan® PAD 350 / 360 AED, Recertified (multiple options)
Samaritan® PAD 300P (350/360) Automated External Defibrillator
Sudden Cardiac Arrest (SCA) often strikes without warning. There’s little time to react and no time to think, so it’s important to have the HeartSine® samaritan® PAD 300P defibrillator on hand. The 300P is a clinically advanced, lightweight, compact, easy-to-use, and portable AED. Audio and visual prompts guide the user step by step through the rescue process. From trained first aiders to professional responders, the 300P is designed so that anyone, anywhere, anytime can save a life.
- Easy to use
- Compact and lightweight portable AED
- SCOPE™ Technology – HeartSine’s unique biphasic waveform. Developed through extensive experimental and clinical testing, the SCOPE system gives unrivaled performance and optimizes the chances for defibrillation success.
- The samaritan PAD has a rating of IP56, providing the 300P defibrillator with the highest level of protection from dust or moisture ingress in the industry.
The 300P uses HeartSine’s practical Pad-Pak™, which incorporates the battery and electrodes in a single-use cartridge – meaning only one expiration date to monitor and only one item to replace after use. The 300P is suitable for use on adults and children. For children younger than 8 years or weighing less than 25kg (55 lbs.), a Pediatric-Pak™ is available.
- Semi-Rigid Carrying Case
- Pad-Pak (Battery/Pad Combination)
- Samaritan PAD Training & Maintenance DVD
- Rescue Ready Kit (Scissors, Razor, Gauze, Alcohol Wipe, CPR Mask, Bandages)
- AED Check Tags
- Letter of Re-Certification
- 3-Year Warranty on Parts & Labor