Graseby Medical 3000 Mustang Infusion Pump, Recertified
Graseby Medical 3000 Volumetric Infusion Pumps are for use by trained medical professionals in the intravenous and intra-arterial delivery of fluid and medications. In addition, they may be used for epidural delivery. Recognised in intensive care units, general wards and specialist care units such as Oncology, Hematology and Neonatal care, the Graseby® Volumetric Pump is trusted by healthcare professionals across the world. Offering versatility and high levels of accuracy, the Graseby® Volumetric Pump meets a broad range of infusion applications including blood transfusion. The unique air-in-line removal system provides safe and effective fluid delivery.
- User selectable manual or automatic keypad locks, minimises potential of interference with pump.
- Administration set based free-flow protection.
- Three types of alarms.
- Primary and secondary rate limits.
- Primary and secondary volume to be infused limits.
- Self Test - Dual microprocessors independently test each other.
- Air detect system - Air bubbles are detected by electronic opto-encoder detection device (with self-checking sensors) located on cassette housing.