Graseby 3400 Syringe Pump, Recertified
The Graseby™ (Smiths Medical) 3400 Syringe Pump has wide appeal in the Nuclear Medicine/Nuclear Cardiology areas because of its wide range of features. It can infuse virtually any IV drug with a range from 0.1-1200ml/hr. It has multiple unit selection, syringe size flexibility, simple operation, is AC or battery operated and has an accuracy of +/-2%.
This pump is currently being used in thousands of Nuclear Cardiology and Nuclear Medicine Departments throughout the United States. It is the Gold Standard pump for pharmacological stress testing. We have various purchase plans available including a rebate plan.
Typical IV Drugs Infused with the 3400:
- Adenosine (Adenoscan)
- Dipyridamole (Persantine)
- Cholecystokinan (Kinevac).and a host of other drugs.
The 3400 has the following advantages over fixed dual rate infusers:
- Eliminates voluminization and mixing of adenosine
- Eliminates chance of battery failure during IV procedures
- Enables user to titrate to virtually any delivery rate
- Enhances patient safety and accuracy
- Mass units selection
- Polemount / table top mountable
- Bolus prevention after occlusion
- Wide infusion rate range: 0.1-1200 ml/hr
- Multiple unit selection: ml/hr, ug/hr, mg/hr, ug/kg/hr, mg/kg/hr, ug/kg/mn, mg/kg/mn
- Syringe size flexibility: 5ml, 10ml, 20ml, 30ml, 50/60ml
- Simple operation: Menu driven display
- Cost effective: No dedicated disposables
- AC or battery operated (internal rechargeable battery)
- Accurate: +/- 2%
- RS 232 Communications
The Graseby 3400 has an open communications protocol to allow the pump to be remotely controlled and / or monitored. This makes it ideal for use with pharmacokinetic model driven systems or by other types of equipment requiring controlled drug delivery.