GE VersaMed iVent 201 IC With Adaptive Bi-Level, Recertified
One of the most versatile ICU class ventilators on the market.
The GE/VersaMed iVent™ 201 is an exceptional, transportable non-invasive ventilator with self-contained turbine and standard or optional extended battery. The iVent™ 201 is perfect for all care settings from pediatric through adult, bedside to transport to another point of care. With its highly featured transport capability and rugged construction, the iVent™ 201 takes ICU ventilation outside of the confines of the hospital. Optimized NIV and the Adaptive Flow & Adaptive I-Time help caregivers maximize patient comfort and synchrony through the recovery process.
For unit Without Adaptive Bi-Level click HERE
- Use Adaptive Flow & Adaptive I-Time to enhance your patient’s comfort & reduce Work Of Breathing, by allowing the patient to manage their own inspiratory time & inspiratory flow rate in a volume targeted mode.
- Use our friendly Easy Exhale* feature to minimize problems of gas trapping, auto-peep & triggering failure in patients with acute obstructive lung disease.
- Adaptive Bi-Level feature that enables a responsive and leak-compensated ventilation.
- Adaptive Flow & Adaptive I-Time for enhanced comfort and reduced WOB.
- 72 hour trending of all settings and monitored patient data, loops with freeze and overlay capability
- Waveform display providing visual feedback on patient condition.
- Respiratory mechanics (static and dynamic)
- Programmable nebulizer
- Built in SpO2
- Built-in oxygen blender for precise oxygen delivery.
- Dimensions: 13" H x 9.5" W x 10.3" D
- Weight: 22 lb
- Noise: 40-45 dB
- Power Options: 100-240 VAC, 50/60 Hz, internal battery up to 2 hours, external batter 12-15 VDC up to 4 hours
- Power Alerts: Low battery, battery charge, AC disconnect, power failure
- Oxygen: FiO2 blender
- Approval: FDA, CE
- Tidal Volume: 50-2000 ml
- Peak Flow: 1-120 L/min, 1-180 L/min spontaneous, Adaptive flow
- Inspiratory Pressure Limit: 5-80 cm H2O/0-60 cm H20
- PEEP: 0-20 cm H2O
- Respiratory Rate: 1-80 BPM
- Ti: 0.3 to 3s or adaptive time
- AC Power Cord
- Green O2 Supply Hose
- Letter of Re-Certification
- Operator's Guide
- 12-Month Warranty on Parts & Labor