GE MAC 5000 EKG, Recertified
GE MAC® 5000 EKG SYSTEM
GE / Marquette Mac® 5000 Interpretive EKG Machine features gender-specific interpretive software, digital compact acquisition module and multiple report formats. This advanced EKG machine is one of the bestselling products developed by General Electric - a top provider of medical equipment accessories. The unit is designed for surgery centers and hospitals.
This state-of-art EKG system offers adult and pediatric interpretation, as well as comprehensive exercise testing. GE Mac 5000 Interpretive EKG machine has a compact design and uses one of the most advanced algorithms in the industry, featuring programmable lead configurations for effective management of atrial arrhythmia, ventricular arrhythmia and chest pain. Cart not included as seen in photo - for illustration purposes only*
Built on GE’s proven performance in ECG analysis:
• Advanced algorithms set the standard in ECG analysis and interpretation.
• Easy-to-use applications and features streamline productivity and workflow.
• Seamless connectivity to the MUSE® Cardiology Information System speeds data storage and ECG retrieval.
• Comprehensive training helps maximize your return on investment.
Now with new features that expand your capabilities:
• Barcode and magnetic card scanning options help reduce patient data errors.
• New trolley incorporates customer-requested ease-of-use features.
• XML capabilities ensure flexible, open communications.
• User-configurable password protection addresses security concerns.
- CAM ECG Module w/Leadwires
- Acquisition Cable Assy
- MAC PAC Battery
- AC Power Cord
- Operator's Guide
- Letter of Re-Certification
- 12-Month Full Warranty on Parts & Labor