GE Dash 5000, Recertified
Item Number:*Call for configuration options and pricing
Full-featured bedside monitoring
The Dash® 5000 is a wireless, modular monitor with a full range of exceptional clinical parameters. It is flexible enough to handle varying acuity levels across the care continuum so caregivers can adapt to each patient’s monitoring needs. Using 802.11b technology, Dash monitors are designed for integration into commonly utilized existing wireless networks, helping you leverage your investment in your current IT infrastructure.
The Dash®5000 has a 12.1 in. screen and additional hardkeys for Standby, Admit/Discharge, NIBP Auto, Trend and Main View.
- Lightweight and rugged for portability
- Advanced clinical parameters including 12SL™ for simultaneous ECG monitoring, GE EK-Pro™ for multi-lead arrhythmia analysis, ICG, mainstream and sidestream CO2 and GE DINAMAP® NIBP with SuperSTAT™
- Networking options include wired and wireless
- Up to 7 waveforms and up to 4 invasive pressures
- High resolution CRG trends for NICU monitoring
Includes: All accessories needed for operation based on configuration*, Operator's Guide, Letter of Re-Certification, 12-Month Warranty on Parts & Labor