Ferno 35-A Ambulance Cot, Recertified
The Ferno® 35A Ambulance Cot provides exceptional value for X-frame cot users. The cots weighs just 74 lbs and has a proven record of dependability with over 20 years of use by services all over the country. A full range of options and accessories enhance patient care and help reduce situations that may lead to patient or operator injury.
- Lightest cot available with a 500 pound (227 kg) load capacity, built-in shock frame and fully adjustable gas-assist backrest to enhance patient care
- Sturdy X-frame undercarriage is easily raised by second EMT during loading
- Dual ratchet bar adjustment mechanism is simple to operate and permits eight levels of height adjustment
- Safety U-bar and hook holds the Mobile Transporter at the rear of the ambulance during unloading as undercarriage is lowered to the ground
- Low foot-end lifting frame enables shorter EMTs to get better leverage when lifting the Mobile Transporter
- Head-end drop frame and foot-end lead handle for improved EMT control/maneuverability
- Adjustable backrest angle from 0 to 75 degrees allows patient to be in a comfortable position
- Built-in shock position permits instant change in patient positioning by elevating feet 15 degrees (approximately 10") without compromising patient's breathing"
- Improved lubrication-free, easy-roll wheels allow for greater cot mobility
Includes: Mattress, 12-Month Warranty on Parts & Labor