Curlin Medical 4000 CMS Infusion Pump, Recertified
An Ideal Solution for Alternate Site Infusion Therapy
The Curlin4000 Clinical Management System (CMS) is a unique, multi-therapy ambulatory electronic infusion pump capable of Continuous, PCA, PCEA, Subcutaneous, TPN, Intermittent, and Variable modes.
Flexible: Application flexibility provides the ability to meet your specific workflow needs. Access to actionable reports and detailed infusion information enhances device performance.
Safe:Ability to deliver at low rates with a flow resolution that is up to 25 times better than any other ambulatory pump on the market. Works synergistically with a PC. Improves outcomes and reduces the risk of programming errors.
Easy to Use:Programming simplicity matched with menu-driven protocols and context sensitive HELP screens result in an extremely easy to use infusion device.
Reduces Total Cost:The simplicity of operation, reliable and dependable technology, and low-cost all PVC administration sets effectively reduce ownership costs through training cost savings and reduced purchasing costs.
- Mechanism: Curvilinear peristaltic pump action
- Therapies Suported: Continuous, PCA, TPN, Intermittent, Variable
- Size: 5.1" (13 cm) x 4.0" (10.2 cm) x 2.5" (6.4 cm)
- Weight: 17.5 ounces (496 grams)
- Display: 1.8" (4.5 cm) x 0.7" (1.8 cm) Continuous backlit with AC
- Accuracy: +/- 6%
- Flow RatesZ: 0.1 - 400 mL/hr, increments of 0.1 mL/hr
- Volume Limits: 1.0 - 9,999 mL, increments of 0.1 mL
- KVO Rates: 0.0 - 10 mL/hr
- Units: mL, mg, mcg
- Bolus Volume: 0.1 - 9.9 mL
- Max # of Boluses: 15/hr
- Patient Bolus: 0.1 - 9.9 mL/dose
- Bolus Lockout: 1 - 60 minutes, increments of 1 minute
- Power Sources: 2 "C" alkaline batteries, AC, External rechargeable battery pack
- Operating Time (fully charged batteries): Nominal 10 hrs. at 400 mL/hr, Nominal 30 hrs. at 125 mL/hr, Nominal 85 hrs. at 2 mL/hr
- Alarms: Infusion complete, air-in-line, high upstream pressure, occlusion upstream, occlusion downstream, door open, set not installed, unattended pump, replace set, empty battery
- Adjustable Alarm Volume: High / Med / Low / Silent
- Data Log: 6,000 events, including line pressure, volume infused, time
- Additional Features: Real-time line pressure, shift totals, on-screen hourly totals, highly visible large fonts, quick repeat feature, continuous back-light-on with AC power, titration in continuous and PCA modes, online and context sensitive help screens, data interface port, printable history log
- Security: Unused therapies can be blocked out, four access levels, different lock box sizes
- Administration Sets: DEHP-free set configurations, needleless injection sites, 0.22 and 1.2 micron filtered sets, yellow-striped epidural sets, sets with 150 mL integral fluid containers
- Accessories: Bolus cord, pole clamp, and external rechargeable battery pack.
- (2) "C" size batteries
- AC Power Adapter
- Bolus Cord
- User's Manual
- Letter of Re-Certification
- 12-Month Warranty on Parts & Labor