Curlin Medical 2000 Plus Infusion Pump, Recertified
Curlin 2000 Plus Infusion Pumpis a multi-therapy ambulatory electronic infusion pump designed and manufactured for alternate-site markets. The 2000 Plus is an innovative new ambulatory pump that uses straight line PVC sets for low cost medication delivery. Straight line sets eliminate the costs associated with using expensive pumping chambers and cassettes. Menu-driven protocols, HELP screens and easy operation provide shorter inservices and patient training times. " Curvilinear Peristaltic Action" provides a pumping technology that creates safer, more uniform and accurate delivery of medications. Additional benefits include a choice of five therapy modes and three power sources to expand your options.
- Type of device: Multiple-therapy electronic, ambulatory infusion pump.
- Therapies delivered Continuous: PCA with IV, Epidural or sub-Q delivery TPN with ramping Intermittent Variable with 24 specified doses
- Size: 5.0” x 4.0” x 2.5”
- Weight: 17.5 oz.
- Accuracy: + 6%
- Flow rates: 0.1ml to 400ml/hr.
- Volume limits 1.0ml to 9,999ml
- KVO rates: 0.0 to 10ml/hr; default to 0.1ml/hr.
- Power sources: 2 “C” alkaline batteries; AC; External rechargeable battery pack
- Battery life: Nominal 85 hrs. @ 2ml/hr.
- Nominal: 30 hrs. @ 125 ml/hr.
- Alarms: Infusion complete, Air-in-line (selectable), occlusion upstream, occlusion downstream, door open, set not installed, unattended pump, replace set, high upstream pressure, empty battery
- Alerts: Alert messages help the user in correcting operations
- Disposables Standard and non-DEHP PVC administration sets with integral free-flow protection
- Accessories: Remote PCA bolus cord, Rechargeable battery pack, Soft carry packs, lock boxes (150ml and 250ml/syringe), pole mounts, Data interface cable
- Additional features: RS232 Data Interface Port; Titration in Continuous and PCA Modes; Three lock levels for security; Unused therapies can be locked out; HELP screens; Printable history log; Approvals; UL 2601-1 classified and CSA C22.2 no. 601.0; UL 544 listed and CSA C22.2 no. 125; EMC certified per EN 60601-1-2 and EN 60601-2-24.
- (2) "C" size batteries
- AC Power Adapter
- Bolus Cord
- User's Manual
- Letter of Re-Certification
- 12-Month Warranty on Parts & Labor.