Covidien Combitube® Airway, 41 Fr Adult (ea)
Combitube® is a blind insertion device used in pre-hospital, emergency setting. Consist of a cuffed, double lumen tube designed for difficult intubation. 41 Fr is most effective for use in patients over 5' tall, and 37 Fr for 4' to 5' tall patients. Single patient use.
- Tube allows for blind placement without laryngoscope
- Design provides patient airway with either esophageal or tracheal placement
- Reduces risk of aspiration of gastric contents
- Requires no restraining devices
- Single patient use and packaged nonsterile