CaviWipes® Disinfectant Towelettes, Canister (160/Wipes)
Item Number: ASC13-1100
Condition: Disinfecting SolutionsInfection Control & SafetyNewSanitizers
Presaturated with CaviCide®, CaviWipes is a cleaner and disinfectant, in one. CaviWipes are durable, nonwoven, nonabrasive towelettes that offer quick, easy-to-use, time-saving convenience. They're recommended for use on non-porous surfaces and fixtures.
Ideal for operating rooms, surgical centers, neonatal units, medical and dental operatories and other critical-care areas. CaviWipes should not be disposed of in the toilet.
- Single Towelettes - 160 wipes per Tub
- Effective against Staphylococcus aureus with reduced susceptibility to vancomycin and Influenza A2 Virus
- Kills TB in 3 minutes and MRSA, HIV-1 and HBV and HCV in 2 minutes.
- Saves time and inventory. A cleaner and disinfectant in one.
- Stays fully saturated. Better fluid capacity means the wipes won’t dry out.
- Convenient. Ready-to-use towel and CaviCide in one.
- Nonabrasive. For use on nonporous surfaces.
- Superior surface contact. Durable, nonwoven towels won’t bunch up during use
- Flat Packs minimize storage space, unclutter counter space, and are resealable