CaviWipes® XL Disinfectant Towelettes / Wipes, Canister (60 XL/Wipes)
Item Number: ASC13-1150
Condition: Disinfecting SolutionsInfection Control & SafetyNewSanitizers
Low Alcohol (17.20% isopropanol) Surface Disinfectants
Presaturated with CaviCide®, CaviWipes® XL is a cleaner and disinfectant, in one. CaviWipes XL are durable, nonwoven, nonabrasive towelettes that offer quick, easy-to-use, time-saving convenience. They're recommended for use on non-porous surfaces and fixtures.
Ideal for operating rooms, surgical centers, neonatal units, medical and dental operatories and other critical-care areas. CaviWipes XL should not be disposed of in the toilet.
- 65 XL Towelettes Per Canister
- Effective against Staphylococcus aureus with reduced susceptibility to vancomycin and Influenza A2 Virus
- Kills TB in 3 minutes and MRSA, HIV-1 and HBV and HCV in 2 minutes
- Saves time and inventory. A cleaner and disinfectant in one
- Stays fully saturated. Better fluid capacity means the wipes won’t dry out
- Convenient. Ready-to-use towel and CaviCide in one
- Nonabrasive. For use on nonporous surfaces
- Superior surface contact. Durable, nonwoven towels won’t bunch up during use
- Flat Packs minimize storage space, unclutter counter space, and are resealable