Carry Bag w/Side Pouches, Red, Hamilton® T1 Transport Ventilator (ea)
The HAMILTON-T1™ Transport Ventilator bag is designed specifically for the HAMILTON-T1™ keeping it safe and secure while being transported to and from scenes. It was designed alongside an air ambulance service specifically to suit their needs.
- Two zipped end pockets for additional tubing equipment
- Protective screen for when the unit is not in use
- Netting pocket to cover the air intake
- Made from impervious nylon allowing bag to repel most fluids
- Universal Mount handle allowing you to attach the device where it is most convenient for you. For bed/rail attachment or for a stretcher
The bag has two side zipped pockets to keep oxygen hose and pre-connected circuit.
The pocket on the left hand side is approx. 2.5 in deep x 9 in high x 10.25 in wide,
The pocket on the right hand side (with the net panel) is approx. 2 in Deep x 9 in high x 8 in wide.