Cardiac Science Powerheart G3 Pro AED, Recertified
Powerheart AED G3 Pro
The Powerheart AED G3 Pro is a fully equipped automated external defibrillator (AED) for medical professionals that comes with a color display, 3-lead ECG monitoring capability, and manual defibrillation override.
- Rescue Ready technology to self-test all main components (battery, hardware, software, and pads) daily. It completes a partial charge of the high-voltage electronics weekly, and a full charge monthly.
- Calculates electrical impedance and if subsequent shocks are necessary, our proprietary STAR biphasic technology escalates the energy to deliver therapy at an appropriate, higher level.
- Rechargeable and non-rechargeable battery options.
- The color ECG displays the victim's heart rate, waveform, number of shocks delivered, and the elapsed rescue time — exactly what emergency workers need to know.
- Reliable. The Powerheart AED G3 Pro is Rescue Ready when needed.
- Comprehensive. The semi-automatic operation, manual override option, and 3-lead ECG monitoring capability give you the tools you need to be in complete control.
- Easy to read. The color ECG display (an industry first) shows critical patient information.
- Guidance. The built-in metronome (which can be switched off) can set the pace for CPR compressions.
- Reassuring. In AED mode, the device knows when to (and when not to) deliver a defibrillation shock.
Includes: (1) Sets of Adult Electrodes, Long-Life Lithium Battery, Training DVD and Unit Software, AED Software Cable, Rescue Ready Kit (Scissors, Razor, Gauze, Alcohol Wipe, CPR Mask, Bandages), AED Check Tags, Letter of Re-Certification, 3-Year Warranty on Parts & Labor