CADD Prizm® VIP Model 6101 Ambulatory Infusion Pump (ea)
Sims Deltec / Smiths Medical CADD-Prizm® VIP 6101 Ambulatory Infusion Pumps have 4 delivery modes: PCA, Continuous, TPN, and Intermittent. There are 3 lock levels to limit patient access, securing the pump for use in the home. *The pump can be powered by a 9 volt battery, CADD External Power Source, or an AC Adapter.
Alternate item number: 21-8821-01
• Flexible programming parameters to accommodate your acute pain protocols and patient management decisions
• Medication delivery reports can be configured to meet your documentation needs
• Intuitive keypad and helpful prompts move you quickly to the pump, programming and delivery information you need
• CADD™ key or security code quickly unlock program
• Maximum programming and delivery limits help protect against programming errors
• Scroll keypad prevents entering values outside of defined maximum program limits
• Autolock automatically locks the program when infusion starts
• Large display screen clearly shows programming limit ranges, confirmation prompts and warnings
• Electronic pump programming from a library of customized protocols to ensure accuracy and save time
• Use of pump across multiple patient areas increases clinician familiarity:
– Ambulatory or pole-mounted pump
– Post-operative or labor and delivery patients
– Epidural or IV infusion delivery
• Confirmation of critical programming changes
• Easy lock/unlock program security process
• Configurable pump parameters
• Titration/programming change limits
• Electronic protocol programming using CADD-Sentry™ Medication Delivery Manager
• Dedicated keys and intuitive programming
• Fast power-up
• Ability to set maximum infusion limits
• Safe, accurate pain medication delivery
• Upstream occlusion detection
• Set-based free-flow protection
• Single or insistent alarms
• Color-coded pumps, tubing, medication cassette reservoirs and lockboxes differentiate epidural and IV PCA delivery
• Narcotic security provided by Medication Cassette Reservoirs or lockboxes
CADD-Prizm® VIP Accessories
|External Power Source (EPS) System
|Power Pack with Rechargeable, Replaceable Battery. AC adapter required for use.
|Ni-MH Replacement Battery. For use with 21-3800 and 21-3801 power pack.
|Desktop AC Adapter
|Remote Dose Cord
|Lockable Polemount Bracket. Slides into recess on the polemount bracket adapter or lockbox to allow pole mounting of pump or pump and security shell. Pump can be locked to bracket and bracket locked to pole using pump key. Compatible with CADD®-Solis and CADD-Prizm® pumps.
|Air Detector Port Cover
|A plastic cover that protects the air detector when not in use
|Air Detector Door
|A plastic door that holds the tubing in the air detector
|Power and Data In/Out Cover
|Replacement cover for power and data in/out jacks
|Includes air detector, installation tool and hardware
|Lockable Polemount Bracket
|Protects pumping mechanism and sensors during shipping and storage
CADD-Prizm® VIP Educational Aids
|CADD-Prizm® VIP Pump Lock Level 0 Clinician Training
|Includes pump, carrying case, air detector, power pack with rechargeable, replaceable battery, AC adapter, 3-liter backpack, 250-/500-mL pump pouch (waist version), 50-/100-mL pump pouch, pump key, operator’s manual, patient information guide, and 9-volt battery
|System Model 6101 with Air Detector
|CADD-Prizm® VIP Pump Lock Level 1 Clinician Training
CADD-Prizm® VIP Medication Safety Software
|CADD-AMBASSADOR® Pump Communications System. Includes carrying case, SVD modem, AC adapter, interface cable, and telephone cable.
|Interface Cable/Null Modem Cable Set. Connects the pump to a computer.
|CADD-Sentry® Medication Delivery Manager Software. Establish an electronic library of pump protocols, program a CADD-Prizm® PCS II (rev G or higher) pump, store pump data automatically and remote manual CADD-Prizm® pump programming. (See Telecommunications 21-6136 ) For use with the CADD-Prizm® VIP, PCS, PCS II (software revision G or higher) and CADD-Legacy® pumps.
LockBoxes and Security Shells For CADD-Prizm® pumps
|Security Shell. Accommodates 250-mL medication bag or several types of 30-mL preﬁlled syringes, shell locks onto pump and may be pole mounted using the polemount bracket (21-6120).
|Modiﬁed Security Shell. For use with Flexible Medication Reservoir (21-6167) and CADD® Administration Set with Male Luers (21-7059), Shell locks onto pump and may be pole mounted using the polemount bracket (21-6120).
|Lock Replacement Repair Kit. Replaces lock on CADD-Prizm® and CADD®-Solis Lockboxes with screwed lock assembly.
|Yellow Security Shell. Accommodates 250-mL medication bag or several types of 30-mL preﬁlled syringes, shell locks onto pump and may be pole mounted using the polemount bracket (21-6120).
|Large LockBox with Full Keypad Access. Compatible with standard IV bags up to 500 mL and preﬁlled syringes up to 60 mL.
|Large Yellow LockBox with Full Keypad Access. Compatible with standard IV bags up to 500 mL and preﬁlled syringes up to 60 mL.
|Small LockBox with Full Keypad Access. Compatible with standard IV bags up to 100 mL and preﬁlled syringes up to 30 mL.
|Small LockBox with Full Keypad, Air Detector Access. Compatible with standard IV bags up to 100 mL and preﬁlled syringes up to 30 mL.
|Large LockBox with Full Keypad, Air Detector Access. Compatible with standard IV bags up to 500 mL and preﬁlled syringes up to 60 mL.