Baxter PCA II Pump, Recertified
The Baxter PCA II Pump is a syringe infusion device capable of both continuous and intermittent infusion of parenteral fluids in a hospital setting.
The Baxter PCA II Syringe Pump offers the convenience of safe and precise Patient Controlled Analgesia in a flexible system designed with advanced technology. This is progressive, innovative, and effective pain management in a sophisticated, yet simple-to-operate, instrument.
Safety That's Built In
- Intuitive self-prompting programming for quick setup.
- One-hour limit and limited parameter entry help ensure patient safety and guards against programming errors.
- Internal safety checks help minimize the risk of tampering and errors.
- Locking syringe cover and security codes minimize unauthorized operation.
Easy To Operate
- Standard programming routine helps reduce procedural errors and minimizes training.
- Built-in history logs successful injections, attempts, alarms, and other operating details (dosage history available in hard copy when connected to printer).
- Large, back-lit display easily readable even at night.
Flexibility & Convenience From Setup to Shutdown
- Easily programmed infusion modes: PCA only, Basal plus PCA, Continuous Basal.
- Program by milliliters or milligrams.
- Select the syringe option to best suit your needs – prefilled syringes for convenience or standard syringes for cost savings.
- Alternate power sources available – “D” size batteries/AC power kit.