Baxter Flo-Gard 6301, Recertified
Item Number: BXFG6301 R
The Baxter Flo-Gard® 6301 is a Dual Channel IV Pump that has a programmed delivery profile. The Baxter Flo-Gard® 6301 Volumetric Infusion Pump offers the same great features that you have become accustomed to with the Baxter Flo-Gard® 6201, but with two channels which can work independently of each another.
- Flow Check Occlusion Alarm offers an in-line resistance display of incremental back pressure.
- Flow Rate Calculation is automatic after volume and time are selected.
- Slide Clamp Option offers an additional step to protect against inadvertent gravity free-flow.
- Front Panel Lock-out protects against tampering.
Greater Convenience and Versatility
- Programmed Delivery Profile allows up to 10 steps, individualizing control of infusion ramping and tapering.
- Incremental Flow Rate can deliver 1-99.9 mL/hr in increments of 0.1 mL/hr .
- Automatic Restart once occlusion clears.
- Automatic Piggybacking of secondary medications.
- Uses Baxter standard IV administration sets which eliminates the need for costly disposable sets and reduces potential waste.
- Pole Clamp Mount (built into unit)
- AC Power Cord
- Operator's Guide
- Letter of Re-Certification
- 12-Month Warranty on Parts & Labor