Baxter Flo-Gard 6300, Recertified
The Baxter Flo-Gard® 6300 Dual Channel Volumetric Infusion Pump is an electro-mechanical device used for the intravenous infusion of liquids at user-selected rates. The pump operates on standard 115 VAC 60 Hz electrical power, or on its self-contained rechargeable battery. It is portable, has a panel lock-out feature to discourage patient tampering, and permits infusion of primary and secondary medication programs. The secondary program automatically switches over to the primary program when secondary infusion is complete (automatic piggybacking).
The pump is designed for use with Baxter standard administration sets. When infusing solutions through a central venous catheter, sets with a luer lock adapter should be used.
The primary rate of infusion is selectable from 1 to 999 mL/hr. The secondary rate is selectable from 1 to 999 mL/hr. The volume to be infused (VTBI) is selectable between 1 and 9999 mL.
The total volumes infused from primary and secondary programs are added together and accumulated and can be displayed on demand. The primary and secondary VTBIs are independently decremented and displayed. Upon completion of the primary VTBI, the pump automatically switches to a keep vein open (KVO) rate. If the pump is started on a secondary rate and VTBI, the pump will change to the primary rate when the secondary program is completed. The pump may be stopped at any time by pressing the STOP key, unless in the Lockout mode.
- Operates similar to the Baxter Flo-Gard 6200, but has two channels which can work independently of each other.
- Wall or built in battery operation
- Uses standard Baxter IV administration sets
- All digital controls
- 0-999 ml infusion rate
- 0-9999 total infusion volume
- Built in IV pole clamp
- All digital display
- Digital alarm display
- Battery: 12 Volt, 3.2 Ah sealed lead acid
- Battery Life: Approx. 6 hrs with one pump running at a rate from 1 to 1400 mL/hr | Approx. 4 hrs with both pumps running at rates from 1 to 1400 mL/hr
- Battery Recharge: 8 hours for complete recharge
- AC Power Cord Requirements: 110/120V, 60 Hz
- Power Cord: 9 ft long | 2.9 m
- Fuse: 0.75 A, 250V, SB, 6.35 mm x 31.8 mm
- Leakage Current: Less than 50 microamps
- Weight: Approx. 8.2 kg | 18 lbs
- Dimensions: 13"W x 8.3"D x 11.4"H | 33W x 21D x 29H cm