Baxter Flo-Gard 6200 Infusion Pump, Recertified
The Baxter Flo-Gard® 6200 Volumetric Infusion Pump is an electro-mechanical device used for the intravenous infusion of liquids at user-selected rates. The pump operates on standard 115 VAC 60 Hz electrical power, or on its self-contained rechargeable battery. It is portable, has a panel lock-out feature to discourage patient tampering, and permits infusion of primary and secondary medication programs. The secondary program automatically switches over to the primary program when secondary infusion is complete (automatic piggybacking).
The pump is designed for use with Baxter standard administration sets. When infusing solutions through a central venous catheter, sets with a luer lock adapter should be used.
The primary rate of infusion is selectable from 1 to 999 mL/hr. The secondary rate is selectable from 1 to 999 mL/hr. The volume to be infused (VTBI) is selectable between 1 and 9999 mL.
The total volumes infused from primary and secondary programs are added together and accumulated and can be displayed on demand. The primary and secondary VTBIs are independently decremented and displayed. Upon completion of the primary VTBI, the pump automatically switches to a keep vein open (KVO) rate. If the pump is started on a secondary rate and VTBI, the pump will change to the primary rate when the secondary program is completed. The pump may be stopped at any time by pressing the STOP key, unless in the Lockout mode.
- Approximate Dimensions 24 cm W x 16 cm D x 27 cm H (9.5" W x 6" D x 11" H)
- Internal Battery Rechargeable, 8-volt sealed lead-acid
- Battery Charge Time 24 hours to completely recharge
- Power Cord Replaceable 2.4 m (8 ft) long with hospital-grade plug
- Fuses Type 0.5A, 250V, SB 6.35 mm
- Leakage Current Less than 20 microamps (per UL 544)
- Outer Casing Molded plastic
- Operating Environment 10º-40º C (50º - 104º F)
- Approximate Net Weight 6.7 kg (14 lb)
- Power Requirements 115 VAC, 60 HZ, 10 Watts
- Flow Rate Range 1-999 mL/hr in 1 mL/hr increments
- Volume Range 1-9999 mL in both primary and secondary
- KVO Rate Ranges 1-5 mL/hr
- Battery Life Approximately 5 hours on fully charged batteries at 125 mL/hr
- Air In Line Detection Air bubbles 1/3 in (.05 mL) or longer
- Gravity Free Flow Protection An automatic safety clamp occludes tubing when the pump door is opened
- Administration Set: Standard administration sets can be purchase from Signature Emergency Products.
- AC Power Cord
- Letter of Re-Certification
- Operator's Guide
- 12-Month Warranty on Parts & Labor