Baxter AS50 Syringe Pump, Recertified
The Baxter AS50® Auto Syringe Pump is designed to meet the fluid and drug delivery requirements of today's changing critical environment. It provides accurate, continuous or intermittent infusion of intravenous solutions, drug solutions, whole blood, and packed red bloods cells. The pump is indicated for infusion via IV, intra-arterial, epidural, or subcutaneous routes of administration. It can be piggybacked into an ongoing infusion line to deliver secondary solutions automatically, precisely, and economically. Infusion rates are programmable from 0.01 to 438 mL/hr.
The pump accepts standard disposable syringes from 1 mL to 60 mL in size. A numeric keypad simplifies programming and makes the pump easy to use. During programming, the status display prompts the user to enter data about the syringe and the infusion. While the pump is running, the status display shows information about the infusion. Safety and effectiveness are reinforced by pre-programmable bolus operation, titration of a dose without interruption of fluid flow, and easily understood alarm and alert messages. The pump includes an optional serial communication feature, which provides remote computer control and monitoring capabilities. A standard 9-pin connector allows an RS-232 communication link between the pump and the host computer. The "Auto Syringe AS50 Infusion Pump Programmer's Manual" describes the use of this feature.
- Dimensions: Approx. 3.4"W x 2.6"D x 10"H
- Weight: Approx. 3.2 lbs.
- Flow Rate Accuracy: ± 3% of full scale plunger travel (not including syringe tolerance)
- Volume Accuracy: ± 3%, or 0.007" of travel, whichever is greater (not including syringe tolerance)
- Syringes: B-D: 1, 3, 5, 10, 20, 30, 60mL (plastic); Monoject: 1, 3, 6, 12, 20, 35, 60mL; Terumo: 1, 3, 5, 10, 20, 30, 60mL
- Flow Rate Range: 0.01 mL/hr to 438 mL/hr, depending on the syringe
- Delivery Volume: Full syringe volume for 1-60 mL syringes
- Data Display: Self-prompting, multi-field LCD (Liquid Crystal Display)
- Status Display: Nine-LED (Light Emitting Diode) array
- Power Requirements: AC: 105-125V 60 Hz (battery charger), DC: internal rechargeable battery pack
- Battery Operating Time: 5 hours of operation at 100 mL/hr, or 12 hours of operation at 2 mL/hr using a 60 mL syringe, following a charge of not less than 16 hours.
- Temperature Range: 50º F to 104º F (10º C to 40º C) Delivery of high viscosity fluids at low temperatures is not recommended
- Keypad: Elastomeric type with tactile feedback
- Construction: Water-resistant, plastic case with removable protective bumpers
Includes: AC Power Cord, Protective Rubber Boots, Pole Clamp Assy, Operator's Guide, Letter of Re-Certification, 12-Month Warranty on Parts & Labor