Baxter AS40 Syringe Pump, Recertified
The Baxter AS40® Auto Syringe Pump has advanced programming capability, including variable occlusion sensitivity, automatic syringe size recognition, a Drug Library option with drug-specific infusion parameters stored in memory, and keypad lock. It can deliver continuously or can deliver a timed infusion of one or more equal doses according to a programmed schedule. It can program in ml/hr, units/hr, mg/minute, or m g/kg/minute with varying concentrations in mg/ml.
The AS40A® has an LCD readout which displays the syringe manufacturer and size, the infusion rate, over body weight, concentration, next dose, total volume limit and total volume delivered. Both the AS20 ® and AS40® series are rated at ± 3 % accuracy, not including syringe tolerance. All pumps can also be piggy-backed into an ongoing IV line to automatically deliver secondary medications.
- Dimensions: Approx. 3.4"W x 2.6"D x 10"H
- Weight: Approx. 2.75 lbs.
- Accuracy: ±3% (not including syringe tolerance) For volume infusions: ±3%, or .007" of travel, whichever is greater (not including syringe tolerance)
- Syringes: B-D Plastipak - 3, 5, 10, 20, 20, 60mL; Monoject - 1, 3, 5, 12, 20, 35, 60mL; Terumo - 1, 3, 5, 10, 20, 30, 60mL
- Flow Rate Range: 0.01 mL/hr to 360 mL/hr (dependent on syringe size)
- Deliverable Volume: The full syringe volume can be delivered
- Data Display: Self-prompting, multi-field LCD (Liquid Crystal Display)
- Status Display: Nine-LED (Light Emitting Diode) array
- Power Requirements: AC: 105-125V 50 Hz (battery charger); DC: internal nickel-cadmium battery pack
- Battery Life: 12 hours of operation at 2 mL/hr using a 60 mL syringe, following a 16 hour charge
- Temperature Range: 0 ºC to 45 ºC (32 ºF to 113 ºF) Note: Delivery of high viscosity Fluids at low temperatures is not recommended.
- Keypad: Elastomeric type with tactile feedback
- Construction: Water-resistant, plastic case with removable protective bumpers
- AC Power Cord
- Protective Rubber Boots
- Pole Clamp Assy
- Operator's Guide
- Letter of Re-Certification
- 12-Month Warranty on Parts & Labor