Bair Hugger 500/OR, Recertified
Brand: Bair Hugger
Item Number: BH500OR R
The Bair Hugger® 500/OR provides safe, quiet and effective warming to patients. This unit provides warmth before, during and after surgery to help prevent and/or treat Hypothermia. The Bair Hugger should be used whenever conditions exist that could cause the patients to become cold. A great feature exists in that the Over Heat Indicator illuminates and an audible alarm sounds when an over-temperature condition is detected.
- Small size frees up more usable workspace
- Light weight makes transport and set-up a breeze
- Freestanding and portable
- Built-in hour meter makes it easy to monitor usage for preventative maintenance
- Unique snap-fit hose swivels at three points for easy blanket attachment and positioning
- Bair Hugger temperature management units are the ONLY forced-air warming systems that can be used with an integrated, cost-effective method of fluid warming.
- Dimensions: 24"H X 16"D X 14"W (61cm H X 41cm D X 36cm W)
- Weight: 43 lbs
- Operating Temperatures (Appox):
- High: 109.4ºF (43ºC) - Med: 100.4ºF (38ºC) - Low: 89.6ºF (32ºC)
- Device Rating: 110-120VAC, 60hz, 9.5 Amperes
Includes: Hose, Operator's Guide, Letter of Re-Certificaiton, 12-Month Warranty on Parts & Labor