Ambu® SPUR® II BVM Resuscitator, Adult, Pediatric, Infant (ea)
Item Number: AMB520211000
Condition: Bag Valve MasksbvmNew
Ambu® SPUR® II is the only single-use manual resuscitator (BVM) that is made from a SEBS polymer instead of PVC. This classifies Ambu® SPUR® II as environmentally safe and fully disposable, thus eliminating all risk of cross contamination. It is part of a complete family of resuscitators, including infant, pediatric, and adult sizes.
All Ambu® SPUR® II manual resuscitators come in individual, resealable carrying bags, complete with one or more masks and any special accessories – color-coded for fast size identification.
- SafeGrip™ surface for secure handling in stressful environments
- Ergonomic, lightweight design makes extended ventilations less fatiguing
- Fast recoil time allows for rapid ventilation
- Easy attachment of manometer and PEEP valve
- Unique single-shutter valve system for reliable functionality
- Swivel between valve and mask permits 360° positioning in relation to the patient
- Integrated handle for user comfort and uniform compression
- Thin-walled compression bag allows for lung compliance and “feel”
- Extremely low valve resistance for unimpeded airflow
- Soft splashguard for user safety
- Latex free